I adapt my services to each client's individual needs, dreams, and the unique alchemy of our connection. Below are descriptions of what a service can include or what it may look like overall. Don't see something that meets your needs? Let's talk. (Adaptability and creativity are part of what I love about my vocation!)
At times, if my life and other clients' situations permit it, I can travel to work with folks outside the DC metro (I love to travel!). If you live far, but are interested in my services, please don't hesitate to contact me. If I can't personally serve you, perhaps I could recommend a colleague in your area.
(pricing determined upon discussion of service and financial situation)
We human beings don't fit into boxes--and neither do our needs. Please contact me if there's something within my general realm of practice that you'd like assistance with. This might include:
- Doula/support services for individuals who are not dying, but dealing with a big change--perhaps a new diagnosis or disability. My services are appropriate for those who don't know if they will live or die, and those who expect to live but are dealing with something challenging.
- travel with individuals who are sick or dying, or to them with family/friends
- rituals or remembrances honoring individuals who died some time ago, but who didn't have a ceremony or whose ceremony didn't meet their wishes or the needs of loved ones
- "queering" care, funerals and rituals
- rituals honoring losses or changes that aren't death
- pet support for dying animals, and home funerals for beloved pets
- creating space together for children to process grief and participate in relationship before and after death of a loved one
- working in collaboration with clients and other service providers like hospice folks, funeral directors, and spiritual and religious leaders to create a melded, individualized experience
- collaboration with other practitioners and artists focusing on end-of-life or mind-body-spirit issues--for research, partnership for projects, or mutual exploration & creativity
- workshops and discussions
- you tell me! I'd be delighted to talk with you.